肯勇敢面對自己的感覺,已是一種幸福。

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sept04 Review

Life:


Eventually I'm able to use the money(sept's salary) in bank.(It was just a number showing on screen, waiting for clear... what kind of policy/procedure is it ?!?!). Today, I have to withdraw:
1. $140 x 4= $560 [rent] CASH
2. $160 [electricity] BPAY
3. $50 [Phone Bill] BPAY
4. $500 [Transfer to Dragon Bank]
So, $1270 is gone... Life is so harsh~

IronTech:


Lastnight I was busying on the tax return stuff for irontech. It's just a mess, I have no idea on 2003's transation at all, and nobody know the P/L Statement or Balance Sheet for financial year 2003. So, What can I do? Ummm... Anyway, do my best on preparing the papers and keep my finger cross. Will hand the documents to my accountant (Joe) on Thursday.

Returned the PDA to Teainn, seems the boss is quite satisfy for the new Wireless CF card (D-Link). I didn't charge them for this time, losing...
They have some problem with the battery, I have to check the price on DELL and give them a quotation on Friday.

School:


The Semester break is over, have to back to school from this week. It's week9 (or 10) already, another four weeks to finish this semester. I'm still waiting for the mid-term exam's result. I found that the exam is easy, but I don't know if I'm on the right track of answering or not. Think I'll get a "not too bad" result for eCom (COMP931) but I'm worrying about Internet Programming (COMP9031). I didn't hand in Assignment One and Assignment Two for COMP9031. Why? Lazy...

Work (Matrix):


Five days work Monday to Friday, sounds great? However it's under pay. Of cause I know I should be fulfill with this, so many unemployment...

My Taskes:
Design and Impletment membership module [pushed to production]
Database migration from M$ Access to SQL Server [finsihed]
Revamp Memory Configurator [partly]
Revamp Administration Module [in progress]
Design and Impletment Shopping Cart [pending]

Skills Reuired:
ASP, XML, JMAIL, Javascript, VBScript, SQL/PL, SQL Server DBA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home